Years of Manufacture: 1956 - 1962
Number Produced: 9,922
Chassis Number Range: 20,671 - 108,662
Designer: Albert Sydney (Syd) EneverBack to All MGA Models
MGA Coupé Original Colours
Please note that there were production inconsistencies during this period, so colours should be chosen on individual basis.
|PAINT COLOUR||INTERIOR TRIM COLOUR OPTIONS||PIPING OPTIONS|
|Black||Red, Green, Beige, Red||Red, Green, Beige, Red|
|Orient Red||Red, Black||Red|
|Chariot Red||Red, Beige, Black||Red, Beige, Red|
|Island Green / Ash Green||Grey, Black||Grey, Green|
|Mineral Blue||Grey, Black||Grey, Blue|
|Iris Blue||Black||Light Blue|
|Old English White||Red, Black||Red, White|
Information from: Clausager, A. (1993) Original MGA – The Restorer’s Guide to all Roadster and Coupé models including Twin Cam – Bay View Books Ltd.
MGA Coupe Original Colours supplied by John Skinner Ltd:
Main Trim Colour:
Colour names refer to internal John Skinner Ltd colour names, not the names MG originally used for these colours.
Please request a sample for final colour confirmation as these images may be misleading.
MGA Coupé Trim Panels
Trim Panel Kit
- This kit includes all the main panels and re-trim kits for the Coupé MGA. Includes items 01 to 08 listed below.
Door Panels: Main
- Pre-cut and trimmed Hardboard Panels, including Upper Section with stitch detail.
- Includes pre-cut loose material to line the inside of the Door Panel.
Quarter "B" Post Panels
- Pre-cut and trimmed Millboard Panels for your Rear Wheel Arch Quarter Panel area.
A Post Footwell Panels
- Pre-cut and trimmed Millboard Panels for the A Post Footwell area.
- Includes pre-cut and trimmed Pockets.
- Pre-cut, creased and trimmed Millboard Panels for the lower cover panel section of the A Post Footwell area.
Dash Board & Trim Roll Kit
- Pre-cut loose materials for re-trimming the Dash Board and Trim Crash Rolls.
Trim Roll Piping Kit
- Pre-cut and sewn piping for the trim crash roll areas, to fill in between panels and bodywork.
MGA Coupé Seat Covers & Hardware
Front Seat Cover Kit
- Fully Sewn material covers for Re-Trimming the Front Seat Cushions and Backrests.
Centre Cushion Armrest Kit
- Fully sewn materials for the Centre Cushion Armrest.
- Includes pre-cut Foam for the padding of the Armrest.
Seat Wadding Kit
- Used to “pad out” small areas of the Seat Covers that the Foams cannot fill, for best results.
MGA Coupé Carpets & Flooring
- Pre-cut, and edged with Binding, Carpet pieces for the main cockpit of your car.
- Binding / Edging to original specification.
- Gearbox parts have sewn materials on edged for attaching to the bodywork.
- Includes “Ribbed” Heelpads on the Drivers and Passenger Side Front Floor carpets.
Boot / Trunk Carpet Kit
- Pre-cut and sewn materials to cover the Boot / Trunk floor and sides.
- Includes sewing to accommodate the Petrol Fuel Pump.
Spare Wheel Cover
- Pre-cut, edged and sewn materials creating a Spare Wheel Cover.
- Options for Hardura and / or Carpet.